Annual event 2023
This event will take place in German with translation in English (on June 10 2023) and French without translation (on June 17 2023).
Freedom - a human right. Freedom - a vocation. What we take for granted does not apply to some 340 million Christians worldwide. And yet we experience that exactly where people are persecuted, oppressed, marginalized, imprisoned, mistreated or even killed because of their faith, freedom is experienced in an amazing way.
Freedom through forgiveness - freedom through decisions - freedom despite affliction! Be inspired and challenged by our three guest speakers from Sri Lanka, Kosovo and Italy.
»Through Christ you have been called to be free.« Galatians 5:13
You are cordially invited. We look forward to seeing you!
The annual event will take place in two locations - one in German-speaking Switzerland and one in French-speaking Switzerland. The key data for the German edition are as follows:
- Date: Saturday, June 10, 2023
- Location: Momentum Church, Delfterstrasse 14, 5000 Aarau
- Time frame: 09.30 – 16.30 Uhr including lunch break)
- 09.00 – 10.00: General Assembly (for members of the association and the board)
- 09.30 – 10.30: Opening of doors, time for meeting with coffee and croissants
- 10.30 – 12.15: Plenary session with focus on "Freedom in spite of affliction" and "Freedom through forgiveness"
- 12.15 – 14.00: Lunch break with interactive offers, time for meetings/conversations
- 14.00 – 15.45: Plenary session with focus on "Insights into AVC project countries" and "Freedom through decisions"
- 15.45 – 16.30: Time for meetings/talks and interactive offers with drinks and snacks
We have deliberately planned a lot of time for meetings and discussions, also with guests from different countries of the world.
Arrival by public transport
Arrival by car
Daniel Stähli | Responsible person annual event 2023
+41 32 356 00 80 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration for annual event 2023 on June 10 2023
Browse through our website and learn more about our engagements in more than sixty countries worldwide.